Join the Executive Women in Government for their annual summit featuring speakers and topics of benefit to senior level professionals in the Federal Government. Learn more and view the agenda >>
Executive Women in Government (EWG) works to:
- Prepare, promote, support and mentor women for senior leadership positions in the Federal Government;
- Build a powerful network to share experiences, to enhance professional relationships, and to increase understanding among women executives in the Federal Government; and
- Motivate women leaders in the federal government to contribute to effective succession planning by creating a mentoring culture within their sphere of influence.
EWG Objectives are to:
- Advocate the advancement of women in senior leadership positions in the Federal Government, including taking a public position on issues related to the purposes and goals of the organization;
- Be mutually supportive of members' professional pursuits;
- Provide an opportunity to become better acquainted with other professional women in an atmosphere conducive to the constructive exchange of professional ideas; and
- Encourage by collective example and action, interest and participation in public service by other women.