As President/ CEO of TTi Global, Lori Blaker leads an expanding workforce which currently staffs over 2000 employees on five continents with offices spanning the globe including; Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Peru, South Africa, Thailand, Venezuela, UK and most recently Afghanistan.
- TTi Global has ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in America (according to Inc. Magazine) and in 2012 the company earned a position on the coveted Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list for the second year.
- Blaker was recognized by the Women Presidents' Organization at the 2012 International Conference by making their list of The Top Fastest-Growing Women-Led Companies in North America.
- In 2012, Leadership Oakland recognized her with the “Leader of Leaders” Leadership Award from Leadership Oakland.
- TTi Global has ranked as one of Michigan's fastest growing privately-held companies (as recognized by Crain's Detroit in 2010 and 2011.)
- Lori received the "Enterprising Women of the Year Award" from the prestigious Enterprising Women magazine in 2010.
- TTi Global also ranks consistently among the "Top 25 Woman-Run Businesses in the USA" as recognized by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- In 2010, from the prestigious Enterprising Women magazine recognized Lori with the "Enterprising Women of the Year Award".
- Ernst & Young named her a "2008 Entrepreneur of the Year". Lori received the "Enterprising Women of the Year Award" from the prestigious Enterprising Women magazine in 2010.